Liberals are so uninformed about the evolution of television news in America that it borders on hysteria. Here's the actual history of television news in America...
- For forty long years, all Americans got their news from one of three networks (ABC, NBC, CBS). All of them leaned Left but viewed themselves as Centrist. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- Then along came cable and CNN. They leaned heavily Left but viewed themselves as leaning Left. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- Then along came Fox News and millions of Conservative Americans began getting their news from them because they leaned Right.
- The major networks threw a hissy fit and, because they viewed themselves as Centrist in their delivery of the news, they labeled Fox News as far Right in their news delivery. Nothing could be further from the truth. Fox News was merely to the Right of the major networks, who leaned Left.
- Then along came MSNBC, who leans heavily Left, but views themselves as "Progressive". They, too joined the "Fox News is a far Right news organization" chorus. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The truth is that historically Americans have received Left-leaning news from organizations who view themselves as Centrist, and Fox News merely balanced the scales and gave millions of Conservative-leaning Americans the news from THEIR perspective.
But people who view themselves as Centrist and "always right" don't even realize that they lean heavily Left, which is why they attack Fox News as "far Right".
Leftists are dead wrong about Fox News, but in their howls they remind us that they are always certain but never right.