1) DENY workers the right to a secret ballot when voting on whether or not they want to be part of a union (this is at top of the agenda for Big Labor, because it would enable union organizers to forcibly unionize millions more workers into dues-paying union ranks);
2) BAN companies in effect from running their companies during a strike -- a right they have held for roughly 70 years;
3) ATTACK all 22 state Right to Work laws, which make union membership and union dues voluntary;
4) INSTALL hundreds of Big Labor cronies on the federal courts, throughout the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board, and other federal agencies;
5) EXPAND the definition of "employee" and narrow the definition of management, thereby placing more employees under union boss control; and
6) FORCE state and local governments under the monopoly control of union bosses as the monopoly bargaining agents for police, firefighters, and other first responders.