Thursday, May 17, 2012

Please Vote For My Husband

 
 
Dear American Taxpayer:

For only the second time in my adult life, I am not
ashamed of my country. I want to thank the hard
working American people for paying $242 thousand
dollars for my vacation in Spain .

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends,
my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.

Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed
in a $2,500.00 per night private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two
and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged
along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.
By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol ,
I highly recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant
in Marbella ; great lobster with rice and oysters!
I'm ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in Martha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty,
but what can you do if you're not in Europe , you have to just grin and bear it?

Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate
according to Government Accounting Office reports)
only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip
and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2.

These are only rough estimates, but they are close.
That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend
Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American
citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and
drive less too, so we can lessen our combined
carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling
to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet.
So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you
find work soon.

I was really exhausted after Barack took our family
on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago.
I just had to get away for a few days.

Cordially,
Michelle (Moochelle) Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip
to India from which we just returned!

P.SS. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to
Martha's Vineyard; it was fabulous.

And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our
dog Bo to Martha's Vineyard so we and the children
could have him with us while we were away from the
White House for eleven days. After all, we couldn't
take him on Air Force One because he might pee
on some wires or something.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for
our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000
square foot house was great!
P.SSSs don't forget my ski trip to Vail this winter
and now the girls and I are in Africa with my mom.
All this while Barack golf’s and campaigns to
keep my trips coming for the next 4 years !
Love Ya!Remember, we all have to share the pain of these
economic times equally!
Love to -redistribute- share- the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment