Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Wish


A Black Box in My Car? Some Say it's a Source of More Revenue

My government believes they have the right to know everything I do every moment of my life, and the excuse is always the same: they need more of my money.

Personally, I’m waiting for my government to look me in the eye and say, “We’re sorry, we already take too much of your money and deliver far too little with it. We’re going to find ways to not only not ask for any more of your hard earned money but we’re actually going to cut back on what we take, find efficiencies and reallocate dollars to address all needs. We’re also going to stop trying to be all things to all people and return to our original charter of limited government.” 

I’m not holding my breath…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment